Assogestioni represents the vast majority of asset management company operating in Italy, in addition to banks and insurance companies managing both discretionary and mutual funds.
The Italian asset management industry manages fund of approximately 1trillion euros on behalf of 8 million subscribers.
Italian Fund Hub (IFH) is a service managed by Assogestioni.
Formed on 2010 by a group of companies known collectively as the Societa di Intermediazione Mobiliare (Sim). Sim obtained approval from the Italian regulator, Consob, to carry out the services of investment advice in accordance with European Union, MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive), legislation and Italian domestic regulations laid out by Banca d'Italia and Consob.
Borsa Italiana is now part of London Stock Exchange Group plc, Europe’s leading exchange group in cash equities with 48% of the FTSEurofirst 100 by market capitalisation and the most liquid order book by value and volume traded.
The Group operates a broad range of international equity, bond and derivatives markets, including London Stock Exchange; Borsa Italiana; MTS, Europe's leading fixed income market; and Turquoise, offering pan-European and US lit and dark equity trading. Through its markets, the Group offers international business unrivalled access to Europe’s capital markets.
The Group is a leading developer of high performance trading platforms and capital markets software and also offers its customers around the world an extensive range of real-time and reference data products and market-leading post-trade services.
Switzerland's centre of excellence for professional services as well as comprehensive offerings for the publication of detailed fund data.
Swiss Fund Data AG, a joint venture between the Swiss Funds & Asset Management Association SFAMA and SIX Swiss Exchange, is an established organization that enjoys full independence and has a solid base. It is firmly rooted in the market and fosters intensive exchanges with all relevant target groups on an ongoing basis. On its innovative internet platform, it provides the Swiss fund market and any other interested parties with free-of-charge access to detailed information such as NAVs, performance and market data, fund and ETF news, as well as documents and legal information of relevance for investment funds licensed in Switzerland.
Fairmat is a fintech company founded in 2008 by a team of academics and independent financial advisors who shared the vision of brining simplicity and transparency in the financial product market.
- Independent price verification and model sensitivities on OTC Derivatives and Structured Products (equity, interest rate, FX, commodities, inflation and credit)
- Compliance and product testing analyses compliant to the latest ESMA opinions and ready for next KIDs on PRIIPS. Daily pricing and risk measures (Greeks/VaR) compliant with UCITS/EMIR.
- Economic Scenarios Generation for ALM and capital requirements calculation as requested by regulatory requirements (Solvency II).
- Structured portfolios assessment: Testing of risk & reward goals of Structured Portfolios by using Forward and Backward analyses. Advanced Portfolios monitoring (market consistent VaR and Greeks).
- Structured Products / Certificates screening: Screening, ranking and comparison of Structured Retail Products issued on the Italian, Swiss, German and UK markets. Risk data and term sheets information are also available for entire markets via data- feed APIs.